Camp Rivercrest is the center for a variety of activities. From a relaxing, back-to-nature hike, to the adrenaline-rush thrill of soaring through the air, you can find it here. Below are just a few of our activities. Click on the title to see a picture.
- Climbing Wall & Lookout Tower Our 40-foot climbing wall is a blast for all ages! Different levels of difficulty can provide a challenge for everyone. When not climbing, enjoy the attached lookout tower, where you can observe 100 feet over the Platte River! $75/hour
- High Ropes Course Our high ropes course contains three elements that will push you to your limits. Walk across a log in mid-air, balance on a high wire, or take the leap of faith and jump off of the pamper pole. It is a great bonding experience and provides a fun, action-packed activity for young and old alike. $75/hour
- Flying Squirrel For groups with younger children who are not capable of using the Giant Swing, we can convert to the “Flying Squirrel”, which has the similar thrill of being pulled up into the air, but without the swinging action. $75/hour
- Giant Swing You and your group will have loads of fun on our 30-foot swing set. After getting strapped in, your team will pull you as high above the ground as your heart desires. Then, let go and enjoy a ride that is both thrilling and relaxing! $75/hour
- 380 Foot Zip Line Experience flight like never before on our zip line! Take a 380-foot trip through a forest ravine. As one of our most popular attractions, the zip line is sure to be a hit with first-time adventurers and experienced thrill seekers alike! $75/hour
- Swimming Pool Dive off the high dive into our 12-foot pool. If you prefer to relax in the cool of the pool, enjoy our shallow side, which ranges from 3 to 5 feet. The pool is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. $75 per hour including lifeguards.
- Paintball Course & Equipment Have a ton of fun on our obstacle-filled paintball field! Divide into teams and challenge each other to a game of Capture the Flag, Protect the President, or good old-fashioned elimination. Paintball is a sure way to get your group moving and smiling. Equipment and staffing is provided. (Discounts may be possible if using your own equipment.) $15 per overnight guest, $25 per day-use guest, $5 for refills
- "Black Banana" Giant Water Slide The Black Banana is a giant water slide resembling an extremely ripe and slippery banana peel. Slide down a forest hill and into a splash pool. The Black Banana is open Memorial Day through Labor Day. $50/hour
- Challenge and Initiatives Course Challenge your group to grow closer and work as a team as we push you to use critical thinking skills to solve problems on this unique course. This is a great teambuilding activity for schools, youth groups, adult groups, and mission teams. From encouraging your teammates to balance on a wire, to your entire group working their way across an obstacle course, there are opportunities for everyone to both shine and be challenged! call or e-mail for prices.
- NBA-Sized Basketball Court and Sand Volleyball Court Enjoy our NBA-sized outdoor basketball court, conveniently located near the pool. We also have equipment available to transform the basketball court into a place to play street hockey or broomball. Or, if you prefer beachside-style activities, compete against your friends at the sand volleyball court. FREE for paying guests!
- Hiking Trails Camp Rivercrest boasts miles of hiking trails surrounding the campground. Enjoy diverse scenery through the forest, overlooking the river, and along the banks. In addition to looking for the natural flora and fauna, we have also provided an “Objectives Hike”. As you walk through, see who can find the most placards of different birds, and who in your group can be the first to spot the hidden ninja! FREE for paying guests!
- Archery and Slingshot Range Could you be the next Robin Hood? Test your skill and accuracy with our covered archery range! Or, try out our old-west-style slingshot shooting range. Both archery and slingshot are included in one package, and includes all equipment and staffing. $75/hour
- Large Grass Playing Fields Camp has a softball/kickball field as well as a large grassy playing area adjacent to the Giant Swing. FREE for paying guests!
- Snow Tubing Hill When winter comes, it’s time to enjoy our sledding hill! Use our tubes or bring your own sled; to slide down our long, snowy hill located just along the forest line. $50/hour (Adult supervision required)
- Adjacent to Whitetail Run Golf Course
Campfire Pits Whether you want a campfire by the river, conveniently located by your lodging, deep into the woods, or centrally located for a large group gathering, we can offer a campfire pit for you! Camp Rivercrest has several fire pits located all around the camp. Campfire wood for your event is FREE!